STAR introductory webinar - Thursday 16 May 2019
STAR is hosting an introductory webinar on Thursday 16 May 2019, 1:30pm - 2:30pm.
This initiative is supported by the government, welcomed by consumers and providers alike and all long-term savings and investments organisations are invited to participate in STAR.
What is STAR?
STAR will deliver TRIG’s (Transfers and Re-registration Industry Group) cross-industry framework of good practice for improving consumer experience in moving their money from one financial institution to another. Its remit is to:
- Define the processes required to complete a transfer;
- Specify good practice targets for each of those processes;
- Measure, recognise and accredit performance excellence across the industry.
Why you should attend and get involved?
There are many reasons your organisation should sign up for STAR:
- You’ll have your say when it comes to defining best practice in transfers;
- It demonstrates your commitment to best transfer practice in the eyes of both consumers and industry stakeholders;
- It provides a showcase for highlighting outstanding performance;
- Participating firms will also benefit from greater certainty when dealing with other providers, leading to fewer queries and reduced administration cost.
13:30 – 14:30 – Thursday 16 May 2019 GoToWebinar
Book your place now. Please note, places are limited and will be allocated on a first come, first serve basis. However, we will run additional events to meet demand over the next few months.
If you would like any further information, please visit STAR's website, or contact the team on email@example.com or 0131 357 0100.