Process and Standards Group (PSG)
Providing detailed Governance of the evolution of Criterion Standards.
The Objectives of PSG are to:
- Undertake research to investigate particular business problems and to research feasible solutions to these business problems.
- Manage the Programme Plan Workstreams and prioritise the work within these Workstreams.
- Make recommendations for approval by the SaGE on:
- development of new Standards for new business areas;
- development of new major versions of Standards;
- new Business Developments;
- implementation of Standards and new Business Developments;
- Manage the development of new minor versions of Standards.
- Manage the Change Request Process.
- Maintain and review the operations of PSG and Business Project Working Groups.
- Provide direction to Project Working Groups in resolving scope, working with PA and FBS and conflict resolution.
- Promote the benefits and use of the PA and FBS.
- Act as a conduit for networking and discussions relating to Industry business problems and Industry initiatives.